Are you new to Ulm or the Alb-donau district? Do you want to get started professionally or make a fresh start? Acces to the job market in Germany is not easy for many people. Many questions arise and often you don‘t know where to start or where to turn to: Then come to „New to Ulm – arriving professionally“.Here you will get answers and advice on the following questions:
- Where can I find available jobs and how do I apply for them?
- What ist my foreign degree worth in Germany?
- What qualifications do I need and how can I prove them?
- Which certificates do I need to show?
- How and where do I learn the German language? Is my language level sufficient?
ProgramThe career arrival fair will take place fom 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. During this time a round table will take place. Round table „Your way into the job market – meet and talk to your experts“. Stop by and get information one-on-one with the experts or join the panel when all the experts sit together and answer your questions. Participants are:
- Welcome Center Ulm/Oberschwaben
- IN VIA Recognition counseling
- IHK Ulm Recognition of foreign professional qualifications
- IHK Ulm Further education consulting
- HWK Ulm Recognition of foreign vocational qualifications
- Federal Employment Agency (Agentur für Arbeit)
- City of Ulm
- Migration service of the Caritas
When: Tuesday, october 17, 2023 – 2 p.m.-5 p.m.
Where: IHK Ulm, Olgastraße 97, 89073 UlmYou can find the flyer for the event here.